Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Reflections on Class

I have found this class to be very useful so far. I enjoyed learning about how to create and blog and website, as this is something that I can definitely use in my future as an educator. These tools can assist in informing students of what their expectations are, etc...Students can also reflect on how they are feeling as well. I found the copyright issue to be important because I feel as though many people don't know what is considered a copyright violation and what is not. I have found that it is very important to stay on task in this class, as there are several projects going on at one time. At time it has been a little confusing trying to figure out which project we should be working on. I think it would be easier to work on one project at a time so that everyone is on the same page. This is the only aspect of the class that has been frustrating for me so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment